Thursday, November 28, 2013
An Obama Thanksgiving Top 10 List!
A combination of what has been voted one of the most disturbing Thanksgiving graphics with a Top 10 list of reasons why the liberals at your table voted for Barack Obama...Twice!
10. I voted for Obama because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
9. I voted for Obama because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
8. I voted for Obama because Freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
7. I voted for Obama because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
6. I voted for Obama because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
5. I voted for Obama because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies through abortion so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
4. I voted for Obama because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
3. I voted for Obama because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as Obama sees fit.
2. I voted for Obama because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
1. I voted for Obama because my head is so firmly planted up my ass it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view, and since I will never have it extracted I don’t need to keep the doctor I like. -
See more at: http://politicsandfinance.blogspot.com/2013/11/an-obama-thanksgiving-top-10-list.html