Saturday, February 13, 2016

Chelsea Clinton left Church at 6 years of Age

Chelsea Clinton claimed this week, while campaigning for her mother’s presidential bid, that at the age of six she made the decision to stop attending church because it preached that abortion was wrong.

“I find it quite insulting sometimes when people say to my mom, my dad or me that they question our faith,” she said at a fundraiser, according to PageSix.com.

Then things got really bizarre.

“I was raised in a Methodist church and I left the Baptist church before my dad did because I didn’t know why they were talking to me about abortion when I was 6 in Sunday School. That’s a true story.”

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/02/12/james-woods-calls-out-chelsea-clintons-story-on-why-she-left-church-at-age-6-305080#ixzz406u2Bp6P

No comments:

Post a Comment